Our client is urgently seeking an experienced 7.5t Driver with a forklift licence to assist with deliveries and in their busy warehouse.
You will be required to:
- Work in the warehouse, operating the forklift
- Assisting with goods in/out, loading and unloading deliveries where required
- Ensure all goods are transported safely by driving in a safe and professional manner that complies with all driving regulations
- Carry out vehicle checks where required
- Ensure all goods are loaded and secured safely
- Maintain the vehicle and keep it in good condition
Please note, a large majority of this role will involve assisting in the warehouse and operating the forklift with some 7.5T driving required.
- Hold a valid 7.5T licence, digital tacho and CPC card
- Hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence
- Have previous experience of working in a warehouse
- Be smart and well presented at all times.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to work well as part of a team and from your own initiative
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm Tuesday – Friday (days and times may be subject to change due to workload)
Please note, applicants need to be over the age of 25 for vehicle insurance purposes.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org