Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to join there busy team in there Exeter office located on the outskirts. They are a nationally recognised business supplying to the mechanical environment. They are keen to find the right person to help them drive the business forward in the role of Aftersales Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Warranty Processing – Help our dealer network to deliver the best aftersales support possible.
- Warranty Analysis – Review the performance of our models, identify trends and develop solutions to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Vehicle Asset Management – Responsible for organising and tracking our extensive range of vehicles.
- Technical Bulletins – Create content that will help our dealerships be up to date with relevant information.
- Assist other departments if/when required.
- Great communication skills (both written and an excellent telephone manner).
- Being computer literate with Microsoft products (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- A good technical knowledge of motorcycles & scooters is advantageous.
- An understanding of engineering & mechanical principals
- Previous experience in an automotive parts supply business would be advantageous
- Full UK motorcycle licence beneficial but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time