Our client is urgently seeking experienced class 2 drivers to make deliveries to their customers across the Southwest.
You will be required to:
- Ensure all goods are transported safely by driving in a safe and professional manner that complies with all driving regulations
- Carry out vehicle checks where required
- Ensure all goods are loaded and secured safely
- Maintain the vehicle and keep it in good condition, report any vehicle issues to the logistics manager
- Help unload deliveries with the assistance of a drivers mate.
- Hold a valid Class 2 licence, CPC and digital tacho card
- Have experience driving Class 2 vehicles
- Be smart and well presented at all times.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to work from your own initiative and as part of a team
Working Hours: Early starts required – 4-5:30am, approximately 10 hour days Tuesday – Saturday. Candidates should be willing to be flexible about working times as these will vary a little due to demand.
The position is initially temporary with a view to becoming permanent after a trial period.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com