Our client is seeking experienced quality control technicians to work in their busy laboratory.
- Monitor the production line
- Monitor the quality of products, ensuring all goods are of the highest quality before dispatch
- Inspect and test products
- Work in the laboratory
- Liaising with colleagues and company departments
- Have prior experience of working in quality control laboratory
- Be able to work from your own initiative and as part of a team
- Be able to work quickly, efficiently and methodically
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
12 hour shifts Monday to Friday, start time to be confirmed.
The position is initially temporary with a view to becoming permanent after a trial period.