Our client is urgently seeking an experienced 7.5t Driver with a forklift licence to assist with deliveries and in their busy warehouse.
You will be required to:
- Work in the warehouse, operating the forklift
- Assisting with goods in/out, loading and unloading deliveries where required
- Ensure all goods are transported safely by driving in a safe and professional manner that complies with all driving regulations
- Carry out vehicle checks where required
- Ensure all goods are loaded and secured safely
- Maintain the vehicle and keep it in good condition
Please note, a large majority of this role will involve assisting in the warehouse and operating the forklift with some 7.5T driving required.
- Hold a valid 7.5T licence, digital tacho and CPC card
- Hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence
- Have previous experience of working in a warehouse
- Be smart and well presented at all times.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to work well as part of a team and from your own initiative
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm Tuesday – Friday (days and times may be subject to change due to workload)
Please note, applicants need to be over the age of 25 for vehicle insurance purposes.