We are looking to appoint a Licensing Case Officer to work approximately 37 hours per week between Monday and Friday, 8.30am to 4.30am for a period of 12 weeks.
The officer will assist and provide administrative support in the delivery of processing licensing applications and dealing with licensing enquiries. The work will mainly be related to Temporary Event Notices, street collections, house to house permits, checking documents for accuracy and general administrative duties.
The applicant should have good communication skills, competent in IT skills, able to work unsupervised and be competent in the full range of administrative duties.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum Time on Job: 6 months
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade C or above (2 of which are English and Maths).
- Competent in the use of IT to support the administration of documents, spreadsheets, licences, permits and registrations.
- Manage customer interactions sensitively and promptly.
- Experience of relating to people and providing excellent customer service.
- Competent in the full range of administrative duties.
- Able to work independently, in teams and support your colleagues.