We are currently seeking enthusiastic and compassionate candidates for a new Care Client in the Devon Area. Our client is seeking full and part-time support worker/enablers to join their family-run team within the Southwest. No prior experience is required as full training will be given!
You will be required to:
- Provide 1 to 1 support within the community to a variety of clients with a range of mental health issues.
- Support clients in a range of daily tasks to enable them to live independently
- Enhance the well-being of the clients to make a difference to their everyday lives through practical and emotional support whilst respecting their dignity
- Travel throughout the Southwest to a variety of clients – travel expenses are paid
No personal care tasks required!
- Be reliable, compassionate and friendly
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well on your own initiative
- Be able to treat people with dignity and compassion
- Be committed to offering high-levels of service and to constantly improving standards of care.
- Have a full driving licence and your own transport
- Be enthusiastic, committed and willing to learn
Full and Part-time hours available.
If interested please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (in office hours) 01884 255664