KEY CORPORATE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
To act as part of the Kerbside Refuse Team and to promote and maintain a high level of
Health & Safety.
KEY SERVICE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. To drive up to LGV Category C and non-LGV vehicle when required.
2. To undertake daily vehicle checks.
3. To lead the crew to collect refuse from households, trade premises and other
locations in Mid Devon within a round (ensuring no collections are missed)
4. To assist other drivers when required in reversing and manoeuvring vehicles or on
the completion of other rounds as required.
5. To accompany other drivers as a crew member where specified in round schedules.
6. To ensure all instructions on the driver’s notes are actioned.
7. To unload the vehicle at designated disposal or treatment sites as directed
8. To ensure that the vehicle is clear of all material at the end of the day and the cab is
clean and tidy.
9. To carry out duties in the depot or street cleansing service as required.
10. To operate forklift and telescopic handler if required.
11. To ensure that all Health & Safety Regulations and safe working practices are
adhered to and to be aware of all procedures relating to the safe operation of the
12. Ensure a good standard of service at all times.
13. Must be flexible in working arrangements due to seasonal/variations and new
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org