Purpose Of the role
The Web Developer is required to architect, develop and evolve the Company’s presence on-line primarily using the CMS platform. Working in a responsive manner with close collaboration between graphics designers, ICT and stakeholders leading to delivery of higher business value.
- Evolution and development of the Company’s on-line presence through consultation with key internal stakeholders. Interpreting design concepts, project briefs and functional specifications to achieve the required end result.
- Maintaining the project plan to ensure the agreed deliverables are on track. Development and implementation of projects for new and existing web sites in response to identified and scoped project requirements.
- Continual development of public facing B2B and B2C apps.
- Possess experience of delivering web solutions powered by CMS platforms (Umbraco or comparable platform).
- Be proficient in C# with a track record delivering solutions with ASP.NET, MVC and the .NET framework.
- Demonstrate proven experience of designing, specifying and commissioning web application front-end’s with a strong appreciation for design, usability and accessibility.
- Have excellent knowledge of .NET tools and related languages / technologies including Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Be familiar with MS SQL Server or similar RDBMS.
- Have previous experience of Test-Driven Development.
- Have a good knowledge of current SEO best practice and techniques.
- Possess previous experience of developing e-commerce sites integrated with CRM / ERP applications would be advantageous.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org