Sapphire Recruitment is working in partnership with our reputable and highly successful client, seeking a dedicated and self-motivated Administrative Team Leader to work in the Exmouth area. Hours (between 14-28 per week) to be confirmed at Interview.
As an Administrative Team Leader, you will be required to:
- Manage the practicalities of the advice session and ensure adequate staffing and resources.
- Keep technical knowledge up to date and provide technical support to advisers and/or case workers.
- Provide an appropriate level of support and supervision to individual workers depending on their level of competence.
- Monitor the case records/telephones calls of designated staff to meet quality standards and service level agreement.
- Carry out file reviews as necessary to ensure compliance with Quality of Advice Assurance procedures.
To apply, you must have:
- Ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the company.
- A good, up to date understanding of equality and diversity and its application to the provision of advice, and the supervision and development of staff.
- Proven ability to work constructively and flexibly in a team, to support new ways of working and foster a positive and flexible attitude among volunteers.
- Ability to monitor and maintain own standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Be a car driver.
In return, we will offer you weekly pay, holiday entitlement, and pension along with a great pay rate!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!!