Administrator Temp 12 weeks
Overall Job Purpose: We are urgently seeking for an experience administrator to assist our client in the Willand area with the day to day running of the office. You will be required to undertake administrative and office tasks, ensuring the key members of the company’s business operations have adequate support to work efficiently.
Responsible to: Office Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with enquiries/complaints appropriately.
- Liaise with other members of the team.
- Arrange and document requests of service.
- Manage incoming mail and other correspondence.
- Be a point of contact for a range of staff and clients
- Provide general administrative support.
- Data entry and data processing ensuring all the information are correct and up to date.
- At all times to work in accordance with the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work legislation and the company’s environmental and ethical policies.
- Other duties may be required within the scope of this job spec.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and Written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience working in an administrative support role.
- Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Be friendly and helpful
- Good at prioritizing tasks
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
Qualifications and Certification
- GCSE English and Maths Equivalent
- In the absence of formal qualifications, relevant previous experience will be considered.
- Be proficient in IT systems
Type of Employment: Temporary 12 weeks
Working Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
Location: Willand area
Remuneration: £9 – 10.50 p/h