Sapphire Recruitment is working in partnership with our well-established and reputable client, seeking dedicated and self-motivated Care Assistants in the Dawlish area.
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to:
- Provide all aspects of care as directed in residents care plans.
- To be the ‘eyes and ears’ of senior carers and nurses and, as such, report any concerns and changes in a resident’s condition to more senior staff.
- Show good communication with residents, relatives, staff and other professionals
- Help to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of residents, staff and visitors.
- Attends all relevant staff meetings and training as directed by senior staff.
To apply, you must:
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be able to demonstrate that you have a caring and compassionate disposition.
- Show respect and dignity to the people you will be caring for as well as colleagues.
- Always be looking to improve the care practice.
- Have a valid, transferable DBS or be prepared to pay for one if not.
Permanent positions for the right candidates! Pay rates will depend on hours of work and experience. Flexible hours (part time or full time available).
The client will consider all people interested in the role, and will provide training for the right candidate.
In return, we will offer you weekly pay, holiday entitlement, bonuses and pension, with the chance to work in a beautiful and picturesque location.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!!