We are assisting our client in their search to find an experienced; Customer Service Operations Agent, to work within the Service Centre in Exeter, Devon – The successful candidate will predominantly be the first point of contact and, as you will be monitored on customer satisfaction, it will be your responsibility to ensure; All customer requirements are completed to necessary standards, internal and external visitors are assisted in the appropriate manner and at times, act as the Service Centre Receptionist whilst, always adhering to all necessary company procedures, standards and regulations.
Responsible to: Service Centre Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and operational tasks required, to allow the Service Centre to function correctly and efficiently to increase customer satisfaction.
- Use computer systems and the necessary software applications accordingly.
- Plan and organise your workload to prioritise tasks and request support when necessary.
- Assist internal and external customers/visitors in a professional manner.
- That you and all employees comply to all company rules/policies/procedures (i.e Security, Country Law, Customs, Import/Export, Health & Safety etc,), at all times.
- Answer incoming telephone calls within 3 rings.
- Meet specific KPI targets to achieve company targets.
- Act as the Service Centre Receptionist (When required).
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to establish good working relationships.
- Computer literate with strong I.T skills.
- Be able to make positive and successful decisions/judgements.
- Quickly analyse and resolve any problems to prevent any negative impact on the customer and/or business.
- Self-motivated, punctual, reliable with good interpersonal skills.
- Always be honest and comfortable with contributing to any business improvements.
- Demonstrate a high standard of the attention to detail.
- Be presentable and maintain a high standard of cleanliness (Helping to prevent the spread of Covid-19)
- Due to certain aspects within the business, you will need to be comfortable with undertaking a DBS Check (Counter Terrorism Check (CTC) may also be requested).
Qualifications and Certification:
- 2-3 years Operation processing experience (Advantageous)
- Experience/Knowledge of the express logistic sector.
- Administrative experience (Preferred).
- DBS Certification (Advantageous)
- GCSE Level Maths/English
Please Note: Any other certifications relevant to the position, will be considered.
Working Hours: 15:00 – 19:00 (Monday – Friday)
Contract Type: Temp – Perm
Probationary Period: 12 Weeks
- Pension scheme
- Uniform & PPE provided
- Over-time (Paid after 40 hours per week, at time and a half)