Our client is currently seeking a qualified gas engineer with extensive experience of boiler fault diagnoses and repair including Y & S plan wiring. Candidates will also need to be experienced in boiler replacements and installations. Other duties include carrying out gas safety checks and small plumbing works.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Safety Check / Servicing:
- Property Gas Safety check.
- Boiler servicing
- Fault Finding
- Electrical fault finding or heating systems.
Installation, Servicing and Repair/Replacement of Various products such as:
- Combination Boilers
- Gas Boilers
- Heating and Heating Control Systems
- Y & S Plan Wiring
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- Experience working as a Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Experience servicing and repair of gas boilers.
- Smart and well presented at all times
- Have a keen interest in working in the sector
- Open to taking direction.
- Excellent customer service skills
- interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable and willing to support others working as a team or individually where required.
- Due to company response times and use of company vehicles applicants will need to be located within a 20-mile radius of Exeter
Qualifications and Certification:
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Plumbing or Gas Engineering.
- Proven experience will be considered in the absences of NVQ
- ACS Accreditation – CCN1, CPA1, CEN1, HTR1, CKR1
- Gas Safe Registered
- Full Driver’s License
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm (30min lunch)
Location: Exeter and Surrounding area