Sapphire Recruitment is working in partnership with our reputable and highly successful client, seeking a dedicated and self-motivated Hotel Receptionist to work on the outskirts of Exeter. Hours to be confirmed at Interview.
As a Hotel Receptionist you will be required to:
- Ensure excellent communication with all departments throughout the hotel
- Ensure all regular and VIP guests are known and cared for accordingly
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Avon Data systems
- Handle, follow up and communicate any comments or complaints. Pass onto relevant managers.
To apply, you must:
- Have a hands on and can do attitude
- Report for duty punctually in the correct uniform, paying attention to hygiene and tidiness
- Help to maintain a good working environment within the department and good working relationships with all other departments in the Hotel
- Attend meetings and training sessions as and when required.
In return, we will offer you weekly pay, holiday entitlement, and pension, with the chance to work in a beautiful and picturesque location.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!!