Overall Job Purpose: We are assisting our successful client in the local area, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the safe operation of rotary cutting, guillotine, grinding and various associated bagging machinery, meet quality/efficiency targets while adhering to all company procedures, protocols and health & safety regulations at all times.
- Have a good knowledge/understanding of; rotary cutting, guillotine, grinding, bagging machinery which, includes all of the health and safety rules/regulations aspects associated with them.
- To be honest and comfortable to contribute to continuous business improvements.
- Have a high standard of cleanliness.
- Demonstrate excellent punctuality and reliability.
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of health & safety procedures.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be able to demonstrate basic literate and numeracy skills
Qualifications and Certification Desired:
- Microsoft Office (Preferably in Excel & Word)
- NVQ Level 2 (Or similar within: Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain)
- In the absence of formal qualifications, relevant experience will be considered.
Type of Employment: Permanent
Hours: Shift Work 6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm
Location: Tiverton / Cullompton
Remuneration: £9.00 to £9.26 per hour (Starting salary)