Sapphire Recruitment is working in partnership with our reputable and highly successful client, seeking a dedicated and self-motivated Payroll Officer to work in the Exeter area. This is a full-time temporary contract starting ASAP until 20th March 2020.
As a Payroll Officer, you will be required to:
- Have previous experienced working as a payroll officer
- Payroll experience in Teachers Pay and conditions/pension is desirable
- Be self-motivated, flexible and well organised with experience of working to tight deadlines
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills along with good attention to detail and knowledge of HMRC legislation
To apply, you must:
- Have iTrent experience
- Be competent in the preparation of salaries
- Respond to pay enquiries and correspondence
- Provide effective, courteous and efficient service to clients and customers
In return, we will offer you weekly pay, holiday entitlement, and pension, and competitive pay rates depending on experience.
Contact us today to apply.