Our reputable client based on the outskirts of Exeter and are looking to recruit a Registered Manager to join their domiciliary services team. As a registered manager you will be accountable for the operational day to day management of the service ensuring our client’s continued compliance with relevant legislation. Working alongside the existing registered provider and office manager, you will guarantee the provision of a high-quality service whilst utilizing the available resources.
Responsible to: Registered Provider (Owner)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day to day running of the organisation and oversee compliance with regulators, legislation, and Standards
- Planning, directing, following, and delivering high-quality person-centred care
- You along with the registered owner will be responsible for the efficient running of the domestic character of the business
- Provide all relevant information and leaflets to prospective new service users and visit them in their home for a discussion.
- Liaising with commissioners and external professionals to maintain good working relationship
- Nurturing and mentoring the dedicated staff team
- Have a proven track record in providing the highest quality of domiciliary care service.
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; organisational skills
- Experience of meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements
- Self-motivated individual who is organised, flexible and caring
- Great team player who is also able to work on their own initiative
- Previous experience in conducting care assessments and care planning
Qualifications and Certification
- Must have experience of running a domiciliary care provision
- Must have Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Have a transferable DBS or be prepared to have one carried out
A full driving licence is essential for this role due to the On-Call function
Type of Employment: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
Location: Outside of Exeter
Remuneration: £26,000 to £30,000 DOE
Additional Benefits: Pension & Loyalty bonus
Training and Development: At the employer’s discretion.