Sapphire Recruitment is working in partnership with our well-established and reputable client, seeking a qualified and experienced Social Worker to assist through winter pressures of a fast-paced busy hospital discharge team.
As a Social Worker, you will be required to:
- Work quickly and independently
- Work as part of a team as well as independently
- Preferred knowledge of care first system
- Ideally have experience with MCA and safeguarding assessments
To apply, you must:
- Have previous experience
- Have all relevant qualifications
- Be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
Flexible working can be considered and discussed during interview, caseloads approximately 15 to 16. Pay rate is up to £38 per hour, depending on level of experience.