Sapphire Recruitment is working in partnership with our well-established and reputable client, seeking a dedicated and self-motivated Support Coordinator – Level 3 to work in the Torquay area. This is a temporary contract, starting asap until 31st January 2020.
As a Support Coordinator – Level 3, you will be required to:
- Develop client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) led support using person-centred approaches.
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home’s values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) and other people at risk of abuse.
- Work flexible hours/24-hour rota (where applicable).
- Hold a full driving license and have access to your own vehicle (where necessary for role).
- Commit to implementing Anti-Discriminatory, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policies.
- Undertake lone working.
To apply, you must have:
- Significant experience working in a support or care environment.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant client groups to the service.
- Experience of assessing and monitoring clients / families or children and young peoples needs and skills (as appropriate).
- Experience of person-centred support and safety planning.
- Experience of coordinating or developing other support workers.
- Basic knowledge of housing benefit, income support and other welfare benefits.
- Knowledge of SMART principles.
- Basic understanding of law i.e tenancies, evictions etc.
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory requirements e.g Care Quality.
- A valid DBS.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!!