Sapphire Recruitment is working in partnership with our well-established and reputable client, seeking a dedicated and self-motivated Support Worker – Level 2 to work in the Yeovil area. This is a temporary contract, starting asap until 31st March 2020.
As a Support Worker – Level 2, you will be required to:
- Work alongside client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) in a person centred way and help them to actively move towards living independently of services.
- Provide flexible support to client / families or children and young people (as appropriate) based on their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan, ensuring they are able to meet their goals which help them to achieve their outcomes.
- Work flexible hours/24-hour rota (where applicable).
- Hold a full driving license and have access to your own vehicle (where necessary for role).
- Commit to implementing Anti-Discriminatory, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policies.
- Undertake lone working.
To apply, you must have:
- Previous experience of providing support for vulnerable people.
- Knowledge of housing issues affecting vulnerable people.
- Evidence of specialist qualification, skill, or interest in the area applied for including specific qualification / training to meet specialist service standards to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ability to recognise risk and implement safeguarding procedures and reporting where necessary.
- Ability to record and use information concisely and effectively.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and an ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Basic numeric, literacy and IT skills.
- A valid DBS.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!!