Sapphire Recruitment is working in partnership with our well-established and reputable client, seeking a dedicated and self-motivated Supported Living Coordinator – Level 3 to work in the Exeter area. This is a temporary contract, starting asap until 29th February 2020.
As a Supported Living Coordinator, you will be required to:
- Develop client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) led support using person-centred approaches.
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home’s values, policies and procedures including safeguarding.
- Work flexible hours/24-hour rota (where applicable).
- Hold a full driving license and have access to your own vehicle (where necessary for role).
- Commit to implementing Anti-Discriminatory, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policies.
- Undertake lone working.
To apply, you must have:
- Hold (or be working towards) a Level 3 in Health and Social Care or hold an equivalent qualification.
- Completed the Home Group Induction Pathway and Care Certificate as appropriate.
- Experience of administering medications in line with regulatory requirements preferred.
- Significant experience of working in a support or care environment is essential.
- Experience of coordinating or developing other support workers.
- Basic knowledge of housing benefit, income support and other welfare benefits.
- Knowledge of the statutory framework of provision of support for the client group / families or young people (as appropriate).
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation related to care provision.
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory requirements e.g Care Quality.
- A valid DBS.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!!