Sapphire Recruitment is working in partnership with our well-established and reputable client, seeking a dedicated and experienced Forensic Social Worker to work in the Dawlish area, starting ASAP until 24th November 2020.
As a Forensic Social Worker, you will be required to:
- To complete all CPA social worker reports in a timely manner
- To attend all CRMs for each service user and action any points arising which require social work support
- To meet with each client and identify their approved visitors, to meet the requests of approving visitors by following the correct procedure in relation to this
- To determine each client’s MAPPA status and record this accordingly within carenotes (to ensure that all MAPPA documentation is completed and sent to the relevant outside authorities)
- To contribute to the risk assessment of each client in relation to issues raised by MAPPA and victim liaison
- To prepare social circumstances reports for Hospital Managers and Mental Health Tribunal Hearings
To apply, you must:
- Have previous experience
- Have all relevant qualifications
- Be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
Contact us today to apply.